For children who need glasses, we have a wide variety of colorful, fun frames for them to choose from. Our team will help your child find the perfect pair that will improve your child’s vision and confidence when it comes to glasses!
Types of Kid’s Eyewear & Our Recommendations:
- Sports glasses are an important part of eyewear needs for children and teens. Some brands we carry for sports protection are Rec Specs and Liberty Sports Eyewear. Our opticians will be happy to help your child find the perfect fit and lens for the sport that they play!
- More than 600,000 eye injuries related to sports occur annually. Among these, more than 90% of the injuries could have been prevented with the right protective eyewear.
- Keep in mind when purchasing sports eye protection for outdoor sports, we recommend 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- For both indoor and outdoor sports, we suggest adding an anti-reflective coating to increase comfort and visual quality.
- We also suggest using a sports band or retention strap to ensure that the frame stays in place and secure.
Our optometrists are dedicated to providing top-notch eyewear for your children, and our selection of children’s eyeglasses can’t be beat. We welcome you to come to see the selection of children’s glasses and other specialty eyewear in our optical boutique, conveniently located in downtown Hummelstown, near Harrisburg and Hershey, PA.
Does your job require you to wear safety glasses? Most eye injuries occurring on the job happen due to a lack of proper eye protection. Your employer can notify you if they will provide you with paperwork to obtain safety glasses and our opticians will be happy to take it from there!
We can also provide prescription safety glasses and bifocal safety glasses. Our safety glasses are also available for self-pay purchases as well! All frames come with side shields and safety-stamped lenses.