We participate in most vision plans and major medical plans, including:
*Vision: Davis, EyeMed, NVA, VSP, VBA, and Vision Advantage
Medical: Aetna, Capital Blue Cross, Highmark Blue Shield, Geisinger, HealthAmerica, Keystone, Medicare, and VIBRA.
*There are some insurance plans that we do not participate with. If you do not see your specific insurance plan listed, please call to verify coverage.
Lens Warranty Information
- Lenses with anti-glare coatings come with a TWO YEAR warranty against lens defects and coating breakdowns.
- Lenses without anti-glare coatings have a ONE YEAR scratch warranty.
- All eyeglass frames come with a ONE YEAR warranty for manufacture defects.
- Flexon frames come with a TWO YEAR frame warranty for manufacture defects.
*Warranties do not apply to lost or stolen glasses.
Additional Care Tips
- To help ensure that your eyeglasses last a long time, here are some of our favorite tips when it comes to care of frames and lenses!
- Avoid exposing your glasses and sunglasses to excessive heat, such as keeping them in your car, near a heat source, or outside.
- Keep your glasses in a case when they are not in use.
- Do NOT lay glasses face down on the lenses on any surface as this can cause scratching.
- Use two hands when removing your glasses from your face to avoid stretching the frames.
- Avoid keeping glasses where pets or small children can reach them.