Office protocols with your safety in mind.
Here’s what you can expect upon arrival to our office:
- Your temperature will be taken with a touch free thermometer. Anyone with a fever will be kindly asked to reschedule.
- All patients are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask one will be provided to you. Staff will be wearing masks as well.
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the office.
- Questions will be asked to ensure your safety and that of others.
Office Initiatives for our reopening:
- All patients visiting the office for any reason must have an appointment. This includes patients visiting our optical boutique for repairs, adjustments, or to pick out glasses.
- We ask that adults come to their appointments alone (unless they require assistance) and that children have just one adult accompanying them. Anyone else is welcome to wait in their vehicle.
- Patients with medical eye care concerns and those with significant Rx problems will be prioritized on the schedule. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Our schedule has been adjusted to reduce the number of patients examined each day.
- Our spacious optical boutique has been arranged to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All optical tools and frames that are touched will be sterilized after each use.
- Shields have been installed on all of our microscopes for your protection.
- Our phoropters (instruments that are used to determine your Rx for glasses and contact lenses) are equipped with remote controls to maintain a comfortable distance as the doctor or CL Technician determines your exact Rx.
- We have a new RED/GREEN flag system in place outside of each exam room to alert our doctors and staff that the room has been completely disinfected and is ready for patient use.
Please call 717-566-3216 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! We hope you and your families are healthy and well!
-The Doctors and Staff of Kirman Eye